Re: More ponderings on Chordmode

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: More ponderings on Chordmode
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:27:16 +0100

Just to be sure. You removed the \chordnames part and added the \chords.
When I did this I got a guitar (well, it didn't sound like a guitar, but it was not a piano) both for the melody and the chords.

I think it would be beneficial if you attached the .ly file so we can see what you have done...

// Anders