Re: Superscript in \markup environment

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Superscript in \markup environment
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:31:27 +0100

Hi Harm,

Thank you very much for your help.

Ref.: "You could have added what exactly you tried already.” :
It did not work, probably because I just inserted it into the text instead of
placing it outside the pair of quotation marks. I was not aware of that
condition.
I'm glad you also pointed out the possibilities to fine-tune the result.

Ref.: "Why adding music, when you ask about toplevel markup?"
It was just part of a testfile. Not functional. My apologies.

Best regards,

Robert