Re: Superscript in \markup environment

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Superscript in \markup environment
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:31:41 +0100

Dear Joram,

Thank you for your help.
I had already tried   \concat { "5" \super "ths" } but it did not work. I see
now that this code must be outside the pair of quotemarks containing the
"normal" text, a condition I wasn't aware of.
I'm glad you also pointed out the possibilities to fine-tune the result.
About my "not so minimal example", you are right of course. The music has no
function here. Point taken.

Best regards,

Robert