RE: More ponderings on Chordmode

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: More ponderings on Chordmode
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:14:41 -0000

Spot on it was redundant.

The main finding is that the sound produced for chords is not too good. I have
tried a number of instruments and none of the sounds
are satisfactory. Maybe the sustained nature of the chords has some effect or
is the attack part of the sound still shaped as a
concert piano. It is certainly different to the sound of the melody notes.