Re: More ponderings on Chordmode

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: More ponderings on Chordmode
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 13:07:29 +0100

"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

You are assigning more intelligence to the chords than is present.  More
likely than not something else is at work.  My guess is that you are
producing chord notes in both ChordNames context as well as somewhere
else.

Or that you expect guitar shapes from your chords but get piano shapes
instead (as is to be expected when using a ChordNames context instead of
gong through fret boards).

--
David Kastrup