Re: Super and sub

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Super and sub
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 11:39:15 +0100

Robert Blackstone <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear All,
>
> Just as I was trying to formulate a request for some additional feature
> related to
> Super and Sub I saw Joram's mail, the first of this thread, with which I very
> much agree.
>
> So maybe I can use this thread to ask for the following:
>
> In comments accompanying some scores I feel a need for BC figures, as shown
> in these screenshot:. (typeset with ConTeXt, Im not sure this feature exists
> in
> LaTeX)
>
> *
> and
> *
>
> Would this be doable in LilyPond ? A sort of unattached Super-Sub couple (and
> triple)
> If not, could it somehow be added to its immense reservoir of features?

#(define-markup-command (stack layout props args) (markup-list?)
  (interpret-markup layout props
   #{ \markup \tiny \raise #0.5 \general-align #Y #CENTER
      \override #'(baseline-skip . 2) \right-column #args #}))

\markup { Would be a \stack {6 5 3} on the
          harmonized as \stack { 7 ♯3 } → \stack { 7 5 }, }

> (Preferably with LilyPonds own accidentals and perhaps the BC-font.)

Well, what you put in there is up to you.

--
David Kastrup