Re: Centering a musical example and reducing the vertical space between

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Centering a musical example and reducing the vertical space between example and text
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 19:31:18 +0100

Hi Harm,

My apologies for the inconvenience.
In fact I did attach the screenshot, but not in the correct way, apparently.
I could not find instructions about how to do it correctly.

Aa for a MWE, the minimal code example that I made did not reproduce the problem of the large space between the music-snippet and the next text block, so I saw no point in including it.

At this moment I have received enough feedback and I think that I can get both problems solved now.

Thanks for your reaction.

Best regards,
Robert