Re: Aligning upbows and downbows

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Aligning upbows and downbows
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:43:43 -0700

David,

You are very welcome! Don't forget to reply to the mailing list so others know you found a solution. BTW, if you haven't read through the Learning Manual, this will introduce you to many useful topics and concepts like the one I shared with you. In fact here's the exact section that talks about this:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/fixing-overlapping-notation#the-staff_002dpadding-property

Best,
Abraham