Avoiding PhrasingSlur/accidental collisions

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Avoiding PhrasingSlur/accidental collisions
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 11:57:30 +0100

Hi List,

I'm working with the following _expression_:

\version "2.19.36"

\relative c {
  \repeat tremolo 8 { es'''32\( es, } es'!2\) |
}

When that's stretched out a bit (or even, actually, here) the PhrasingSlur collides with the accidental. How do I avoid this? I see the following possible override:

\once \override PhrasingSlur.details.accidental-collision = #'(3)

but that doesn't seem to have any effect. Am I modifying the wrong grob here?

Thanks for the help,