Re: Horizontal spacing - choir

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Horizontal spacing - choir
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:16:21 +0100

Hi Carl-Henrik,

How about a smaller font size for the lyrics?

Cheers,
Pierre

Hey,

I need advice on how to best typeset my SATB score. The problem revolves around horizontal spacing.

http://lilybin.com/15a0y9/2

I feel it is a bit cramped and the breaks do not flow naturally. What can i do to improve?

In the source you will see what i have already attempted. Perhaps those attempts are the way to go but the eyes of the crowd usually works wonders.

Best,
Carl-Henrik