Re: How to diminish the vertical space underneath a musical example

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: How to diminish the vertical space underneath a musical example
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 13:33:49 +0100

Hello Federico,

Thanks for your tip.
I did play a bit with \paper {score-markup-spacing.basic-distance = 7} and I
found that it worked quite well in the ME but a bit less so in my "real" file
(which also contains a larger score) even when I set the value to 0.

But I'll keep it in my "toolbox".

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Robert lackstone