Re: moving slur attachment points globally

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: moving slur attachment points globally
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 07:18:53 -0500

Hi David,

Thanks for the response.

> it is hard to guess which cases you are trying to cover or not.

Essentially all of them (this is for a stylesheet, which intends to mimic an
existing publishing house style). Which is why including any arbitrary
example(s) in my original post made — and still makes — no sense to me.

But here goes:

    \score { { c'4( e' g'2) } }

As I said in the original post, I would like the slur to start at the “4:30”
position of the c’, and end at the “7:30” position of the g’. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer