Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:49:56 -0500

Hi Abraham,

> It's also seen in film scoring, so I believe it's a useful feature.

+1

I think it would be great if Lilypond (i.e., the community? openlilylib?)
offered suites of tools/extensions/functions fine-tuned for specific purposes:
musical theatre (I’m working on those!), critical classical editions (Urs is
working on that, amongst other things), film scoring, etc.

Onward and upward!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info