Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:31:33 +1000

Hi Harm,

Is it possible to have the bar numbers underneath in the usual (small) font rather than the big numbers used for the multi rest?

Craig

On 19 February 2016 at 09:49, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Abraham,

> It's also seen in film scoring, so I believe it's a useful feature.

+1

I think it would be great if Lilypond (i.e., the community? openlilylib?) offered suites of tools/extensions/functions fine-tuned for specific purposes: musical theatre (I’m working on those!), critical classical editions (Urs is working on that, amongst other things), film scoring, etc.

Onward and upward!
Kieren.