Re: staff-staff-spacing doesn't work

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: staff-staff-spacing doesn't work
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 08:55:42 -0600

Hi Luca,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Luca Danieli <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi list,

I have tried all the following codes in my script, but none of them has worked. So I guess there are some problems inside my score.

Can someone give me some example or ideas of "what could break the command staff-staff-spacing" so to have a starting point from which beginning analyzing my score?

Perhaps you are using values which are too small to override the default vertical spacing.  Try using really large numbers as an experiment.   Or, it could be something as simple as misspelling.

It would be easy for the list to diagnose the problem if you would provide a code example illustrating your difficulty.  There's a good chance that when cutting it down to be concise you will find the solution yourself!

Best,
David