How to set the line thickness for slurs and ties globally

From: Joseph N. Srednicki
Subject: How to set the line thickness for slurs and ties globally
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:16:27 -0500

Would someone be willing to tell me the specific codes or point me to the documentation that explains how to set the line thicknesses of slurs and ties globally? I want to adjust the thicknesses only for ties and slurs and not for any other lines.

Snippet http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=308 provides an example of tweaking the line thickness for an individual slur.

Once I figure out what the commands are, would I put the commands to set the thicknesses for a ties and slurs in a layout block?

Thanks for any help or suggestions that you are willing to provide.

Joe Srednicki