Re: Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:39:10 +0100

Hello Daniel,

Frescobaldi is a great application for sure. It provides completion for
commands and variables, and clicking on a note in the PDF view or on error
messages in the log pane leads you to the corresponding point in the source
file. And many tools apart from that.

What is your setup, i.e. the device(s) and software you’re using for audio
support (don’t know if that’s the correct way of stating it)?

Jacques Menu