Re: Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:18:08 +0100

Hello,

Maybe one can have qsynth launched at login thru System Preferences, Users and Groups and selecting your account?

JM

Le 26 févr. 2016 à 16:19, Teerilahti Esko <address@hidden> a écrit :

Well, I don’t have to ?, but I can’t remember all what I have done with the settings.

I usually do not shut down the computer, only put it into sleep.

Only if I have restarted the computer, then I need to start Qsynth first, before Frescobaldi, but do not do any re-setting.

Br
Esko

<screen-capture-30.png>

<screen-capture-31.png>