Glyph problem in documentation

From: David Wright
Subject: Glyph problem in documentation
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:01:02 -0600

Very odd. I downloaded the LP documentation from the website in the
tarball lilypond-2.19.36-1.documentation.tar.bz2 and plucked out just
the PDFs which I usually view with xpdf.

I've noticed that on LM page 35, I have the lyrics:
Let ee-cy ocks the hills a-dorn,
IOW the fl glyph (a ligature) is visually missing, though
searching (attached) and cut-and-paste see the whole text.
It only affects fl printed as musical lyrics; nowhere else.

Do others observe this? It's apparent in both xpdf and evince.
2.18.2 (from Debian/stable) is ok.

Cheers,
David.