gracenotes and clefs

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: gracenotes and clefs
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 11:17:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi, guys

the following example:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.16.39"

musicA = \relative {
  \clef "treble"
  \acciaccatura b'16
c4 d e f }

musicB = \relative {
  \clef "bass" c1
}

\score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff { \musicA }
    \new Staff { \musicB }

  \layout {}
}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Gives really ugly result for me.
How can I make the lower staff start with a "bass" clef (Which it should do automatically). Is this a a bug or am I doing something wrong? When I leave away the gracenotes the problem disappears and the lower staff starts with a "bass" clef. (I have tried \grace and \acciaccatura with the same unwanted side-effect)

Another thing that looks suboptimal to my eyes: the acciaccaturaslur in the upper staff collides with the following note.

But it's the lower staff that's really bothering me.

see attachement.

--

MT