Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu

From: Bernard
Subject: Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 15:33:46 +0100

Hi BB,

I have already explained that I aboslutele do not understand what's the sense, the goal, the informativ content of this thread. I recommend to ignore that inflated contraproductive nonsense logorrhoea thread! Or does anybody see a win for lilypond users? Is it an attempt to abuse lilypond installation for a hacking attack?

I had a problem, it was solved with the help of members of this group. Then there was question to prevent this in the future. I tried to help, but it became confused.
So confused it results to your above response.

So to all : please stop. And thanks for all your help.

Bernard