Re: OT: pagenumber

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: OT: pagenumber
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 21:31:31 -0000

Blöchl Bernhard wrote Friday, March 04, 2016 9:11 PM

> "false is ##f " really always?
>
> Please check
> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/learning/modifying-context-properties
>
> Seriously, is this an exception? Should one throw a bug report or may be
> a suggestion for harmonization? That would ease the use of lilypond for
> simple minded user like me. So a simple minded user is no longer
> dependent on guesses.

Please read the section you quote more carefully.  In particular the bit that
says:

"Note the occurrence of hash signs, (#), in two different places – as part of
the
Boolean value before the t or f, and before value in the \set statement. So
when
a Boolean is being entered you need to code two hash signs, e.g., ##t."

Trevor