Re: Put text spanner below the staff?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Put text spanner below the staff?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 16:12:46 +0100

> Hi David (et al.),
>
>> Not that you posted _anything_ help- or useful in this thread
>
> Not everything always shows up on the list: I've had almost a dozen
> emails off-line on this exact topic with the OP.

Private conversations do not lead to bugs actually getting fixed or
other list readers benefitting from them.  However helpful you may prove
in off-list communication, it does not entitle you to piss all over me
in public for actually fixing the bug.

I don't know how often we need to have this conversation.  It isn't your
responsibility to manage my communications or my work.

I have been cursed with a lot of talents.  I am _not_ responsible for
doing everybody's work just because "it should be easy for me", and I am
sick to death of the leeches who think they are entitled to have
everything done for them by people who have the misfortune to be more
gifted (where "more gifted" may just be the result of actually giving a
damn) in some real or purely imaginary respect.

I really don't need this "this snotty little bugger may know how to fix
a bug but he needs me to show him his place" attitude in particular.
This is a thankless enough job as it stands.

I don't need lectures about how to graduate in Saint School since I have
not enrolled in the first place.

--
David Kastrup