Help with fonts from a blind user

From: Daniel Contreras
Subject: Help with fonts from a blind user
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:48:25 -0600

Hello Lilyponders,
Abraham kindly sent me the latest lilyjazz fonts a few days ago. My question
now is, what now? haha. I admit that I am a little clueless as to what to do
with these files. I am running lilypond 2.18.2 on mavericks. Can anyone point
me in the right direction as to how and where to install these font files. He
also sent me the patch file in order to run the fonts on my version of lp.
Thanks for any help. Take care,
Daniel