Re: I'm not smart enough to figure out the math for this.

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: I'm not smart enough to figure out the math for this.
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 21:19:01 +0100

May be you need some private coaching in waltz math ?
Here iot is:

\relative c' { \time 3/4
              c4 c c | c c c
}

Am 08.03.2016 21:00, schrieb Michael Rivers:
I'm trying to make a snippet for students with intentional mistakes for them
to correct. I want the time signature to say 4/3, but for the music to
actually be in 3/4. Should I use "scaleDurations", and what should the ratio
be? Or is there a better way to do this?

\version "2.19.24"

\relative c' { \time 4/3
               c4 c c | c c c }