OT: Help needed to package cross-platform python application

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: OT: Help needed to package cross-platform python application
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 15:46:24 -0700

All,

I have developed a couple of python PDF utilities that make certain batch processing operations a little easier. I'd like to make some binary files of the utilities so that users can just download and use them without needing to worry about setting up a python installation on their machines, but I don't have access to a Mac, just Linux and Windows. Any thoughts/recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!
- Abraham

P.S. I guess a side question comes to mind: is there a way that I can create these cross-platform binaries remotely somehow? I'll gladly try that route if such a thing exists.