DrumStaff with melodic ossia

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: DrumStaff with melodic ossia
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 04:06:21 -0500

Greetings

I have this drum part that needs an ossia for a Tubular bell.

But I cannot write music in it some how.
The problem can be seen and explained on line 25 and 26.

Currently I have a sn (snare) that should be a b flat.

Here is my MWE on [lilybin]

[lilybin] = http://lilybin.com/hwg9nm/1

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.18"

\language "english"

setTubularBells = {
  \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"tubular bells"
  <>^\markup \fontsize #-2 \bold {Tubular bells}
}

drumMusic = \drummode {
  <<
    \repeat unfold 4 <<
      \repeat unfold 2 { hh8 hh <hh sn> hh }
      \\
      \repeat unfold 2 { bd4 r }

    {
      s1 |
      s2
      \new Staff = "ossia" \with {
        alignAboveContext = "drum"
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
      }
      % This bellow should be, say, a bf; i.e. not a snare.
      {\setTubularBells sn2\laissezVibrer }

drumPart = \new DrumStaff = "drum" <<
  \new DrumVoice {
    \drumMusic