Re: OT: Help needed to package cross-platform python application

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: OT: Help needed to package cross-platform python application
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:12:41 +0100

OT? Indeed! Another blog highchecking attack. Why not stay in the python blog?

Am 11.03.2016 02:30, schrieb David Wright:
On Wed 09 Mar 2016 at 15:46:24 (-0700), Abraham Lee wrote:
I have developed a couple of python PDF utilities that make certain batch processing operations a little easier. I'd like to make some binary files of the utilities so that users can just download and use them without needing to worry about setting up a python installation on their machines,
   but I don't have access to a Mac, just Linux and Windows. Any
   thoughts/recommendations are welcome.

If one has LilyPond installed, doesn't one already have python
installed also? (Thus I have LP's 2.4 as well as Debian's 2.7
and 3.4.)

BTW what do the utilities do?

Cheers,
David.