Re: Question about Denemo accessibility with mac with voice overfor Rich

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Question about Denemo accessibility with mac with voice overfor Richard Shann possibly?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:22:35 +0100

Please check this link:
https://musescore.org/en/node/37476

Am 11.03.2016 19:06, schrieb Richard Shann:
On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 19:18 -0600, Daniel Contreras wrote:
Hello everyone,

Lilypond has been my go to software for the past few semesters and I
have found it very useful and I am very grateful to all who have
contributed to its development.  My question is about the Denemo
software,

address@hidden is the place to ask...

 particularly the possibility of making it accessible for blind users.
I know that may be a long shot, but I am willing to help in anyway
that i can. If anyone is interested, and or if this is even remotely
possible, i haved copied a link which will hopefully be useful.

I think it is indeed a long shot, Denemo is very short of developers :(

Richard