Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI

From: David Landt
Subject: Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:35:50 -0700 (MST)

Hello Abraham.  I, too, like Frescobaldi for what I have been able to do with it.  I won't give up using Frescobaldi.  My OS is Windows Vista.

David Landt

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:23 PM -0700, "tisimst [via Lilypond]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

David,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:14 PM, David Landt [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will continue to research whether Frescobaldi has the ability to play MIDI instruments other than piano.

Frescobaldi doesn't actually provide the MIDI sound font, just the player interface. So, if you are only hearing piano, regardless of your choice of midiInstrument, then there must be a problem with your OS's built-in MIDI sound font. Which OS are you using?

Since I am new to Frescobaldi, the problem may just be my limited ability to use the program.

I am thinking there is just a mis-understanding as well. Don't give up on Frescobaldi. I have LOVED using it for all that it offers.

Best,
Abraham

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Adding-acoustic-guitar-steel-to-MIDI-tp188538p188547.html
To unsubscribe from Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI, click here.
NAML
David Landt