[no subject]

From: B~M
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:59:07 +1100

Dear All, here is perhaps a silly little question.
I am trying to get a slur from a crotchet "into" one of the voices in a
polyphonic voicing. In measure 1 the third blue note should have a
slur connecting it to the next blue note, which is in the polyphonic part.
I tried ( ) and \( \) with no success, so something special is perhaps required ?

Also, to avoid continually inserting \tweak #'color #blue
I wrote a function

BN =
#(define-music-function (parser location)()
   #{
     \tweak #'color #blue
   #})

But this won't work in a chord < \BN > or a part with two voices <<{\BN } \\  {}>> etc.
Is it possible to use a function for this purpose or must the change of color
be written out each time ?

Kind regards Paul