Re: Set beam subdivision to #t by default

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Set beam subdivision to #t by default
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:11:15 +0100

Am 15.03.2016 um 10:58 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
>> So, before integrating that into my code I would collect opinions. Are
>> > there any strong (and reasoned) objections against changing the default
>> > here?
> I agree we  should switch the default, as long as it is clearly stated in
> Changes, perhaps under a heading New Default(s).

This is a good idea. I assume there will be a few more changed defaults
in the whole corpus of that patch that should be mentioned as well.
In addition I *consider* also rewriting the manual chapter a little bit,
mainly to include the beaming pattern considerations in the main text
(instead of only having them in "selected snippets"). But for that to
happen I will have to complete the work. And for that to happen I will
first have to pick up working on it ...

Urs