Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI

From: David Landt
Subject: Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:18:29 -0700 (MST)

I did mean the source code.  You directed me to all those sources.  Thanks again.

David Landt

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 7:01 PM -0700, "Simon Albrecht-2 [via Lilypond]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello David,

we use to keep communication on-list, except to send really private
information.

On 16.03.2016 02:53, [hidden email] wrote:

> Simon,
>
> I didn't know how to write any code prior to using LilyPond.

Ok, so I misunderstood you from your speaking of the ‘source code’. I
thought you meant the source code for LilyPond itself, not just any
LilyPond input code.

>   Everything I created was learned from reading the manuals, snippets,
> forum threads, and tutorials on YouTube.  It took me about three weeks
> to digest everything and to use what I learned to create my very
> simple .ly file.  Learning code and engraving is fun.
>
> You know exactly what I meant by learning more about LilyPond
> language.  Thanks for providing me with all the information.  The
> months ahead are going to be partly filled with learning LilyPond.  I
> thought learning guitar was challenge.
>
> This forum is very helpful.
>
> David Landt

All the best for your way with LilyPond!
Simon