Re: Rhythm details

From: H. S. Teoh
Subject: Re: Rhythm details
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:54:33 -0700

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 02:49:41PM +0000, Alberto Simões wrote:
> hi
>
> I am trying to find how to typeset the rhythm in attach, but given I do not
> know what is its name (neither in Portuguese, English or Italian or any
> other language) it is getting difficult to find how to do it.
>
> Can anybody please let me know how this is called and, if you know, where in
> the documentation I can find how to typeset it?
[...]

I believe that's called a tremolo, and you can find the documentation
for it here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/short-repeats#tremolo-repeats

Hope that helps!

It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It
is the customer who pays the wages. -- Henry Ford