Re: Rhythm details

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Rhythm details
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:41:49 +0000

On 16/03/16 15:38, David Kastrup wrote:
Alberto Simões <address@hidden> writes:

hi

I am trying to find how to typeset the rhythm in attach, but given I
do not know what is its name (neither in Portuguese, English or
Italian or any other language) it is getting difficult to find how to
do it.

Can anybody please let me know how this is called and, if you know,
where in the documentation I can find how to typeset it?

Others gave the documentation already.  Here is how to typeset it.

{
   \time 3/4
   \repeat tremolo 12 { <d' a'>32 d'' }
   \repeat tremolo 12 { <d' a'>32 d''~ }
   <d' a' d''>4
}

Thank you. I got some issues to find that '12' thre, but with some experiments I got there.

Thanks :)
Alberto