Re: HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:48:57 -0400

Hi David,

On Mar 16, 2016, at 12:35 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have my doubts about the importance of this feature.

One of my recent large-forces arrangements included 8 independent horn parts,
12 independent trombone parts, and several other multi-divisi instrumental
setups.

Even without considering the [very powerful] possibilities of programmatically
generating variables with this feature, I have ZERO doubts about its importance
in allowing Lilypond to more deftly handle large scores.

Thanks again,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info