Re: naturalize pitches

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: naturalize pitches
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:44:38 +0100

Jaime Oliver <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use the code for naturalizing pitches after a
> transposition from the documentation:
> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/changing-multiple-pitches

Do you see the v2.19 in that link?

> Starting lilypond 2.18.2 [Main-Score.ly]...

Do you see the 2.18 in that message?

If you replace the v2.19 with v2.18 in the link, you'll get
documentation/program matching your version of LilyPond.

That's one reason why it makes sense to look at the accompanying
documentation of a LilyPond installation rather than search blindly for
something on the net (which will frequently deliver outdated information
and infrequently advance information).

--
David Kastrup