Re:difference of code construct (Malte Meyn)

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re:difference of code construct (Malte Meyn)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:08:54 +0000 (UTC)

Malte:

Than you very much for your response.
I don't play piano. I only transcribe from score sheet which has measure shown (in original) as lilypond displayed.
I copy and paste the lilybin to the emaill. It must be the email default it to change the link into html. I don't know to avoid this..
The (B) output displays extra empty measure, while (A) output does not. I am wondering why it does that?
I use variable the way I am using is because I am trying to re-use the code for other measure in the piece ( 10 measures).
I look up the  acronym from wikipedia
If that is what you mean, I don't appreciate the language. I appreciate you help.
Immanuel,
Ming.

Message: 4