Re: Q re LSR snippet 744

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Q re LSR snippet 744
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:46:04 +0100

On 19.03.2016 15:30, Thomas Morley wrote:
somewhere between 2.14. and 2.16. LilyPond internals changed how the
Hyphen is represented.

The check for
(eq? (ly:music-property lyrics 'name) 'HyphenEvent)
in
(lyrics->list lyrics)
will never be true nowadays.
Ah...ok...it's not me being too stupid to understand the logic then :)

You need to look into the 'articulations of lyrics to find the hyphen.
Then the rest works again.

I've fixed it in LSR
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=744
Thanks a lot. Looking at the code it's all clear now.

Best wishes,
Michael

Because it's an really old snippet, I rewrote large parts of it,
reflecting functionality being in the source meanwhile.
Please test, if no glitch escaped me, I'll replace the old code with
the one below:

It works fine. However, the output features a bug in that the last two quavers aren’t beamed – perhaps one might want a manual beam in there for the LSR release.

Yours, Simon