Ask about the lyric of Lilypond

From: 15221328968
Subject: Ask about the lyric of Lilypond
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 23:49:21 +0800 (CST)

Hello:
     I am a university student in China and I am interested in making music score by using computer. Recently I have found the lilypond which is created by you and your fellow workers. The lilypond is fantastic! It is easier to make some sheet music. However, I have found a problem. I have read the mannual of lilypond but I haven't found the solution.  So now I am trying to make the stave with guqin lyric.(Guqin is a traditional Chinese ancient instrument, and it uses different characters as its lyric->e.g.
)  I made a ttf font by myself to display these characters. So in lilypond I use \addlyrics command, and type these characters in it. The problem is when I converted the ly file into pdf file. These characters cannot be displayed. I know that English and Chinese words can be displayed as lyric. So I guess that maybe there is some configuration files where I can let the lilypond find the ttf font made by myself. But I don't know how to do that.
         That's the reason why I emailed you and I hope that you could give me some suggestion about how to solve this problem if you are free. I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks!