Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 16:03:20 +0100

On 20.03.2016 15:59, dtsmarin wrote:
The codefile is HUGE and I can't post it due to copyright reasons, so here is
a part of the code.

That’s what the explanation on our site is about: that you should create a _tiny_ example which shows the _exact_ problem, omitting all unrelated stuff. The example you gave is all but tiny, with many lines of code that have nothing to do with glissandos.

Yours, Simon