Re: Licence LilyPond Logo?

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: Licence LilyPond Logo?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 21:51:23 +0000

You might care to have a quick look at
https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#plain-feather-powered-by-ap
ache-logo
for an idea.  Apache are reasonably protective of their logo, but
encourage users to 'proudly display “Powered By Apache” assets on
their Websites, documentation, marketing materials, etc'.

Perhaps you might consider doing something similar?  I'm sure the
project would welcome it; you can't be alone in wanting to do this.

Regards,
Martin