Re: Winged repeat bar line unique over multiple staves

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Winged repeat bar line unique over multiple staves
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:57:24 +0100

> Thank you guys your quick answers and explanation.
> Here is attached an actual compilable example.
>

> By the way I’ve found this
> ttp://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/repeat-barlines-with-wings-td58324.html
> Unfortunately the suggested solution uses 2.12.3 and throws compilation
> error in 2.18.2. I don’t know if it could solve my problem.

Meanwhile the bar-line-interface was heavily changed.
Making this old code compile with recent lily-version would mean to
entirely rewrite it.

Lemme think a bit more about the problem. In the past I tried
different methods to solve it, none of it convincing.
But maybe I'll get a better or at least new idea soon ...

Btw, please don't use inline images, attach them.  I'm not the only
one always filtering them/reading mails text-only.

Thanks,
  Harm