Re: mute percussion notation

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: mute percussion notation
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:25:47 +0100

Pierre-Luc Gauthier <address@hidden> writes:

> When one remaps note names like that, is it also possible to map midi
> notes to those names?
>
> Could there be sort of a assignment somewhere between the note (e.g.
> dsm or dslapmute) and the midi note (e.g. note 62 on channel 10)?
>
> I did not find documentation on the subject.

It would appear that midiDrumPitches are used for initializing
drumPitchTable in some context in ly/performer-init.ly so it should be
possible to add stuff to drumPitchTable in a similar manner and then
create a new drumPitchTable context property from it for some suitable
context.

You need to dig through the respective files to find all the information
I guess.

--
David Kastrup