Re: How to add padding around whiteout text

From: Daniel Birns
Subject: Re: How to add padding around whiteout text
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 01:48:49 +0000

Y’all,

I had trouble with this in lilypond. Sure enough, if you look at the bottom,
the email processing mangled the source. The last two << characters are
replaced with something else. The test_whiteout.ly file worked fine, and then I
discovered what happened. I’ll have to look out for that in the future.

-d