Re: lilypond fonts

From: tyronicus
Subject: Re: lilypond fonts
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 08:04:39 -0700 (MST)

Is it necessary that the site be down while you are making these
decisions? I could easily throw your old site up on a server while
you're working on it. So many people have asked, and the fonts are
completely unavailable. I'm sure people wouldn't mind using an older
version of the fonts while you are working on commercializing them.