Re: Fonts from the former fonts.openlilylib.org

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Fonts from the former fonts.openlilylib.org
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 15:48:29 -0400

Hi Abraham (et al.),

>> Gumroad might be a good option for distribution
>> and it would also allow you to provide the older fonts
>> on a pay-what-you-want model.

> Interesting... I'll look into it!

Just a personal +1: I use Gumroad to sell/distribute my musical scores. I think
this is an excellent way to collect all the fonts in one place (which is better
than scattering them in two or more places, I think), and still allowing both
free and commercial fonts/variants.

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer