Re: Shape of ties

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Shape of ties
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:37:42 +1100

Hi Harm,

Thank you ever so much for this additional information. Now I can do anything and everything with these marvellous flared ties and my scores will look positiveiy wonderful with this capability.

Anybody doing contemporary scores is bound to want flared ties. This function would make an excellent addition to the LSR, especially with these capabilities demonstrated.

Andrew