Re: Lilypond server

From: Sharon Rosner
Subject: Re: Lilypond server
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 10:59:03 +0200

Lots of little things to adjust and improve here. Do you want to start a github repository for this, or similar? [I am not sure what the state of openlilylib is presently.] Worth having.

For now I put the code in a gist, which is almost as good:

Need to be able to pass all the lilypond command line args to the server, such as include paths and so on.

It’s free code. Go ahead and fork it :-)

Sharon