Re: Writing a number in stead of notehead.

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Writing a number in stead of notehead.
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 14:33:55 +0200

On 02.04.2016 12:27, Philip Bergwerf wrote:
I am searching for a simple way to manually replace the notehead symbol to a
digit like a guitar-tab note. Is there a simple command to do that?

There are many ways, more or less simple, and as Malte already said, the point is we need to know what the number is supposed to stand for. The pitch? The fret number? Whatever else?

Best, Simon